Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thamrin Street at night


Jakarta downtown at night. This picture was taken from Thamrin street and I am one of the commuters who likes Michael Learns to Rock's song: I'm an actor, I'm a star and I don't even have my own car. That's just to describe that I am not as lucky as those doing their best and making achievement in Jakarta. Thamrin is one of the famous thoroughfares in Jakarta with the modern section around. The main unsolved problems here is how to make it free from traffic jams. However, what can the authorities do about it? Most of them are part of the urban too, coming to Jakarta and jam the street. Stressful and exhausted, welcome to our routine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2011 @ Jakarta Mobile!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger