Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jakarta terrible flood 22 December 2012

Jakarta flood! Jakarta terrible flood! 

It's not a new story. But to me what happened on 22 December 2012 around my workplace downtown was such a view. That's the first time in my life I saw what Jakarta downtown is like in terrible flood. However, this video clip taken with my blackberry on 22 December 2012 was less dramatic than what happened the next year. 17th of January, 2013, was the worst flood we have ever had at the beginning of the year. The entire jakarta was hit by the floods, forcing me to get back home as there's no more access for the train to take me to work. The tracks were badly inundated, including the thoroughfares along Sudirman Thamrin, the heart of the city: Hotel Indonesia traffic circle and Presidential Palace.

Jakarta terrible flood 22 December 2012 might not as terrible as what happened in 2007 to those experiencing it themselves. What we hope now a total recovery. We just don't want next there will be a series of another terrible flood happening in Jakarta. Pray for Jakarta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2011 @ Jakarta Mobile!
Design by Wordpress Manual | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template and Blog Teacher | Powered by Blogger